Monday, November 16, 2009

CHAMPIONS!!!



This last weekend BC played the Santa Clarita and won! They captured the conference championship. I am so proud of my lil brother. He has always taken his football so seriously. He has always worked so hard and has sometimes found himself playing with players that didn’t care as much as he did. He had a very crappy season his senior year of high school but I am so glad he is apart of a team where pulling your weight is crucial or you just don’t play. BC is undefeated and is playing in the first round of playoffs this weekend at home. I wish I could be there but instead I get to visit with my sister. Molly is running in the San Diego mud run. No, I’m not running in the mud run but I am getting my hair done instead! Woohoo! 




Charlie is number two!


 



No comments:

Post a Comment