Monday, November 2, 2009

Turkey Coma



It's official...it's the Holidays! I love, love, love this time a year. I cannot wait to see my family at Thanksgiving. Not only do I see my side of the family but we also always make it to at least Ian's mom or dad's house...sometimes both! Ian and I literally have to train for this day...think about it...up to three Thanksgivings! It's a good thing that I shop with my mom and sister all day the next day. It's always fun to leave early in the morning, grab our Starbucks and then return later in the day to find what my dad, husband and brother have done to the house. I swear the neighbors are so irritated because we are always the first to get the decorations up and put on the pressure to get on it. This go around we will have my Uncle Andrew and his family staying with us along with the B.C. Football team. My dad is a big softy and felt bad for all the kids who couldn't afford to drive home so we're cookin for everyone! I CAN"T WAIT!

No comments:

Post a Comment