Friday, March 5, 2010

Guilty Pleasure


I have a confession and I know some of you my think differently of me but I don't know what else I can possible be say other than I can help myself. I LOVE THE REAL HOUSWIVES SERIES. I do, I love orange county, New York, Atlanta and New Jersey. I know this is less than creditable show but I can't help watch these women try to become singers and watch all the crap they buy. I love it! That's all I can say. Poor Ian dreads Thursday because I love to curl up in a blanket and watch the drama unravel. Some of the things they say, think do...it is just entertaining. I really want to write Bravo and let them know they are missing out on the San Diego market. I feel better coming clean. I know some of you thought you knew almost everything about me but I had to shed a little light. I'm done for now...baby steps. =)



No comments:

Post a Comment