Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Invitation Orders


I have been so blessed this month. I am so busy with invitation orders and really can only thank all of my previous clients for this recent rush. Since the store closed last June, I didn't think people would really work to seek me out but they have and I am truly moved by it. This month I have a little of everything, baby shower, baby announcements, wedding, wedding shower, graduation, kids birthday and wedding accessories. All have either had me do stuff for them before or referred to me by a previous client, NO ADVERTISING! I am so happy because the last rush I had was Christmas and I was starting to miss it. So whenever you are wondering why I haven't updated my blog...now you know. I will be sure to post pictures of the finished product.

No comments:

Post a Comment