Thursday, August 27, 2009

Our First Anniversary!



So it has been a while since I have updated our blog but after you see everything I post today...you will know why. Let me take you back! On July 26, Ian and I celebrated our first anniversary. I really can't believe it has been a year already. I do still feel like we just started dating! To celebrate, we took a trip to our favorite island, Kaui, with the family. We had so much fun, all we did was lay out, snorkel and eat. Who could ask for more! We went to our favorite restaurant that overlooks the beach. The sun was just about to set and the waiter had cleared the table and there, left behind, was a little box on the table. Ian had given me the other wedding band that came with my engagement ring set...he is so awesome!!!

















No comments:

Post a Comment