Monday, February 1, 2010

Almost Famous


I was almost famous last night when a very high profile bride and her wedding aired last night on Platinum Weddings. I had the honor of working with the daughter of Hall of Famer, Tony Gwynn. It was a year ago that I started working with her on her wedding invitations and then I ended up doing the menus, placecards, thank yous and even the dance floor logo. After she had picked up her order I just assumed that you don't always talk to the brides again until I got a phone call from the WE T.V. Network that they were going to be come by and interview me. I was so excited. I started to think over and over what I was going to talk about...it is only paper. Anyways, long story short, I got edited out! I prepared myself for that, I watched many episodes of this show and let's face it, there is no drama in paper. I posted a picture of the couple and a little video they had online. You can also click HERE to see all my information they put on the site. I love working with my professional athletes!

1 comment:

  1. Julie:
    Gaye and I know you are FAMOUS and very special. Well o.k. the best. Nothing else matters.
    Love Neil & Gaye

    ReplyDelete