Sunday, February 14, 2010

My Valentine


Today was the best day! I woke up to a card lying on my pillow from my Valentine. I came down stairs to find a bigger card....an Ian card! We quickly got ready for the day and drove up to Temecula, it's so beautiful this time of year especially with all the rain we have been having; everything is so green. We grabbed a quick bite to eat and headed for the coast to do what Ian and I call "our drive." Down the 101 we cruised, it was 75 degrees with not a cloud in the sky. e stopped off at a couple antique shops which I love to go through, don't ask me why. We came home and made dinner together, curled up to watch a movie...perfect Valentine ’s Day! I can't express the love I have for Ian. After eight Valentine's Days together you would think things would kind of seem redundant but it hasn't it just keeps getting better! I love you Ian!



Look at the size of that card!

No comments:

Post a Comment