Sunday, February 28, 2010

No Regrets



Today I lost it; I totally showed weakness and gave in. It all started when Ian was getting ready to go to work. I got up, started doing our weekly cleaning, laundry and grocery shopping list etc…like we do every Sunday. For some reason, I got through all of my weekly chores quicker than usual and had a little extra time on my hands. I was completing some invitations orders I had and then it hit me like a ton of bricks. I wanted to get my nails done. Ian and I have been trying to be so good cutting back and saving for a house for so long that I just lost it. I couldn't get to the nail salon quick enough. After getting my pink and white on both my hand and toes, I called Ian to confess...luckily my husband is so great that he laughed. I did not even feel guilty and to be honest I would do it again. I know the economy could be better and I saving for a house is huge but a girl needs to get her nails done..that's my story and I am sticking to it. These aren't my nails but close enough. Ahhh I feel better!

No comments:

Post a Comment