Friday, October 16, 2009

Magazine Launch Party

Sorry it has been a while since I blogged last. It has definitely been a year to remember and in some ways not for the better. I will do my best to catch you up. A couple of weeks ago, the magazine that I work for had the launch of our new issue. Every year for the past six years, Ian and I have gone to these parties. So much work goes into the magazine, especially over the summer, when we are trying to get ads in, update information and drop in the ads for proofing. I definitely like the sale aspect of the magazine better but anyways, this year the launch was at a very hip and chic hotel in Coronado called Loews. These parties are always over the top. This year we had about 530 advertisers and friends show up. My boss was nice enough to get Ian and I a room so we didn't have to drive home after the party and so I took pictures of everything. I really got a lot of feedback from all the people saying this was the best year that they have seen the magazine. This made myself and Kailyn the other production manger very happy, we put a lot of time into this thing. Here is one of the covers that all the vendors voted on for being the best…I was happy because it was mine!



 The most popular cover
 




Toys for Tots

The Band

The Favors

The Donuts at the end of the night...so good!

The flowers and the view from our room

the room

the bathroom...it had a huge tub

and finally.....us!


No comments:

Post a Comment