Tuesday, September 22, 2009

My New Best Friend!

Yesterday I did something that I have never done before. I don't know what came over me but I had a gift certificate to a spa in San Diego and got a chemical peel on my face. I made my appointment and as the day approached I got really scared. I went in and it was so relaxing. The cleaned my face and then rubbed this chemical on my face. It tingled a little bit but then was fine. It feels like a little sunburn and then you peel only to reveal a fresh younger skin. I can't be in the sun for a week or even wear make-up, which is fine by me. The girl who did my treatment was really nice; she gave me this stuff to wash your face with which is my new best friend. I'm sure you can order it online. It makes your face feel so good; I recommend it!




To contact the salon, click here

No comments:

Post a Comment