Friday, January 1, 2010

Happy New Year



I don't think I have ever been more excited for the year to change...this last year was really hard and I am so happy to have it behind me. We had a low-key New Years this year, just hung out and watched the ball drop on TV. When we were home for the Holidays, three of our friends got engaged and one of our friends found out she was pregnant plus we have a family member, Jill expecting in May. I can tell this year is going to be a busy one. I had a blue moment today when I was thinking about how my grandmother would call all of us to see if we had our black eye peas today...it's a southern tradition for good luck! Could you imagine calling all of your kids and grandkids all in one day...she most have been on the phone all day! I miss here so much but I know she is watching over us. Happy New Year!



No comments:

Post a Comment